NaSmaStoMo

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Evening ride

Chapel
Setting out at around 5:30pm I took my old (scenic) commuter route from Pembroke Dock towards Bluestone via Carew, East Williamston, Cresswell Quay, Burnett's Hill Chapel (pictured) and Martletwy, then carried on through Wiston and Clarbeston Road towards Llys-y-Fran reservoir. Quite a lumpy start.

Conditions were favourable; sunshine, but a stiffish breeze to keep temperatures down, though I soon got a sweat on.At the edge of the Preselis I headed east towards the village of Puncheston, on to Little Newcastle and Letterston, where I had a vague hope that their award-winning chip shop might be open (it wasn't).

I put my lights on and headed south down the main A40 through Wolf's Castle back to Haverforwest where I joined the Brunel Trail back to Neyland, and over the bridges to Pembroke Dock, arriving home at just before 11.30pm.

1006ride

No comments:

Post a Comment